Thursday 5 December 2019

Batted for the other side


Batted for the other side

I was so confused when you batted for the other side
Strange mixed up feelings, emotions I couldn't hide
Never clipped your wings, you plaed home and away
Hit me like a bombshell when you said you weren't going to stay

Ch:
Looked in the mirror saw you drift away
Thought I was dreaming, saw it yesterday anyway

Always pressured you into to trying something new
Chains and buzzing things, films every shade of blue
Bought you lingerie, uniforms of ever kind
Bent you over backwards, exploring parts of your mind

Indulging fantasies, lifts and the back of your car
Didn't realise we took things a bit too far
But I've got what you need, I'll know you'll be back again
Even take the Polaroids like I did that time in Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment